Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Plenty Of Creamy Cheese With A Spicy Kick Is Perfect For A Tailgate Party Or Just A Gathering With Family And Friends, They Won’t Be Able To Stop Eating This Buffalo Chicken Dip.
2 10 oz. cans chicken breast
2 8 oz. packs cream cheese
3/4 cup hot sauce (franks)
1 cup ranch dressing
2 cups cheddar cheese
1. Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan.
2. Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout.
3. Add cream cheese and stir until blended thoroughly.
4. Add ranch dressing and mix.
5. Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat for a few minutes until mixed and melted.
6. Pour the dip into the crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on the top. Keep heated on low.
7. Serve with favorite tortilla chips
Makes about 20 servings
You Might Also Like These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip,